Liposuction Procedure at Mina Plastic Surgery Korea
What is Liposuction ?
Liposuction is a procedure done to remove unnecessary fat cells to balance the shape of the body
MINA PLASTIC SURGERY’s liposuction is an operation that extracts unnecessary excessive fat cells from the body and achieves a smooth, balanced and toned body shape .
Liposuction can be applied to your entire body or in specific areas, according to your needs. Removing fat cells not only treats obesity but also improves the body line. However, liposuction is not an operation for losing weight. If you want to lose weight, we suggest a healthy exercise and diet prior to receiving liposuction surgery because removing fat cells can reduce the size and volume of the body.
Liposuction at MINA PLASTIC SURGERY will take from 1 to 2 hours. However, the length of the operation could be different depending on the patient’s health condition and surgical situation.
You will receive liposuction operation under Local anesthesia and be fully awake after 30 minutes to 1 hour of the surgery. You will be able to go back home on the day of the operation after getting after surgery treatments provided by MINA PLASTIC SURGERY.
You will visit MINA PLASTIC SURGERY 7 days after the surgery to remove sutures (=stitches) and receive aftercare service. You will be able to return to daily activities after removing the stitches. Smoking is prohibited for 2 weeks after the operation to prevent any side-effects.
Learn More About Maintaining Your Shape after Body Shaping Procedures
Types of liposuction
Liposuction surgery is recommended if you have excessive fat on your overall body or specific areas such as thighs, buttocks and etc. Liposuction evenly removes unnecessary fat around the body. Thus, if you think you have an uneven body line, liposuction is a suitable operation for you.
Through liposuction operation, fat cells are removed and the body shape is more balanced. If you want to achieve the perfect, slim body line in a short time, Mina Plastic Surgery recommends you to receive Liposuction.
How it works
- - At MINA PLASTIC SURGERY, Dr. Cha adopts the PAL method (Power-assisted lipo plasty) for liposuction. The PAL method uses vacuum pumps to trigger sound pressure.
- - The sound pressure extracts unnecessary fat cells from the body through the liposuction instrument (=cannula). Cannula contains an automatic motor which makes the process of fat cells removal easier and quicker.
- - Therefore, a lot of unnecessary fat cell can be removed within a short operation time. This quick and effective method is especially effective on the waist and abdomen areas.
Minimal soft tissue damage
Dr. Cha has years of experience and advanced skills. He not only guarantees the best result for each patient, but also reduces the amount of damaged soft tissues and scarrings.
– Long lasting result
Dr. Cha subducts the number of the fat cells, which prevents future weight gain.
– Perfect body line
Fat cells are removed evenly throughout the body, creating a perfect and balanced body shape and line.
-Tremendous effect in a brief time
You can see the effects immediately after liposuction – something you cannot experience through diet or exercise.fter
- Drugs that interfere with hemostasis (such as a contraceptive pill, hormone drug, vitamin E, and aspirin) are prohibited for 2 weeks before the surgery
- Avoid smoking for 3 days before the surgery
- On the day of the operation, take a shower with a mild soap
- Remove accessory, make-up and nail polish before the surgery
- Drinking water, chewing gum, and sweets are prohibited for 4 hours before surgery
- Take medicines as prescribed and make sure to rest on the day of the operation
- Sap can flow out for 24 hours to 3 days after surgery; bruising and swelling may occur on the operated area
- Wear pressing suits for 2 to 3 months after the surgery
- Take a shower after a week of the surgery and try to keep water out of the treated area.
Are you Planning to come to South Korea for Liposuction Procedure ?