Blepharoplasty - Upper / Lower
Table Of Content
Basic Information - Upper Blepharoplasty
Upper Blepharoplasty is a procedure that tightens your upper eyelids.
As you age, the skin on your upper eyelid tends to get droopy, making your eyes look small and stuffy. It also causes your forehead to wrinkle, trying to support your eyelid muscle when opening the eyes. Upper Blepharoplasty, through a small incision, pulls the sagged muscle, giving you a younger, sharper look.
Both Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty at MINA PLASTIC SURGERY takes one hour, under local anesthesia. You will be able to exit the clinic after an hour since the end of the surgery, having taken the treatments MINA PLASTIC SURGERY provides. You will be required to return to the clinic after 7 days, for additional treatments, check up, and the stitch removal.
Smoking is advised to be stopped for at least 2 weeks prior to, and after the surgery, for it can affect the result and the pace of the recovery.
Upper Blepharoplasty Recommended To..
MINA PLASTIC SURGERY recommends Upper Blepharoplasty to those who have their saggy eyelids such as coverage of festering of the eyelids.
Loose eyelids could also make the eyelashes poke the eyes, the eyesight. Upper Blepharoplasty would be the perfect procedure for these while getting rid of the sleepy appearance.
How it works
Upper Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Dr. Cha designs the outcome considering the sagginess, and the aging of the eyelid.
2. A small incision is made, to remove the fat that causes the sagging and the excessive skin
3. Dr. Cha sutures up, linking the skin and the muscle that helps open the eyes.
4. Tightened eyelids, giving you a younger, a more polished appearance.
Basic Information - Lower Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty is a procedure tightening your lower eyelid.
Excessive skin and aging muscle form bags under your eyes, wrinkling the eye area, and giving you an older appearance than you actually are. Lower Blepharoplasty at MINA PLASTIC SURGERY removes the extra skin, and repositions the fat to present you with a fresh, younger look.
Lower Blepharoplasty Recommended To..
Lower Blepharoplasty is recommended to clients who have problems due to the sagging of their lower eyelids.
Sagging lower eyelid is the outcome of fat under the eyes, causing wrinkles and dark circles. These result in making you look tired, Lower Blepharoplasty also works for those who want to straighten out their uneven under eyes, which is also caused by excessive fat extra and aged.
How it works
Lower Blepharoplasty Surgery
- Dr. Cha designs the outcome considering the sagginess, and the shape of the fat on the eyelid.
2. A small incision is made on the inside of the under the eyelid.
3. Dr. Cha removes the excessive skin, and repositions the fat.
4. Tightened eyelids, giving you a younger a more polished appearance.