After Surgery Care
After Plastic Surgery - How To Care Yourself
FOR A SMOOTH RECOVERY
- Our helper and translator will always be there throughout your entire process (including hospitalization).
- We will be assisting you during your recovery process in the clinic . We provide porridge and juice made of pumpkin which will help you recover faster (please let us know if you are allergic to, or simply not fond of pumpkin), offer check-ups , after treatment packs and medicaments.
- Swelling normally begins to subside after 3 days, depending on how much you have iced the treated area.
- Ice packs will be provided by the clinic.
- Swelling could be uneven on each side.
- We may offer deswelling laser light therapy for qualifying cases to improve recover time.
- Be sure to finish the given medication, and come back for your scheduled check-ups and treatments
- We also advise you to sleep on your back, and not rub your treated areas for most treatments.
- Smoking and drinking should be avoided for at least 4 weeks after the operation, for a faster recovery and best results.