Most Trusted Plastic Surgery Doctor in Korea
About Dr. Cha
Dr. Jeongho Cha
Dr. Cha is the primary Plastic surgeon at Mina, and has many accolades:.
- Adjunct professor for Hallym University Medical Center
- A life member of the Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (KPRAS)
- A member of the International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- A member of the Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- A member of Korean Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- A member of the Korean Society for Microsurgery
- Performed as the head doctor at Synergy Plastic Surgery
- Performed as chief of plastic surgery at Armed Forces Yangju Hospital
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world. Founded in 1931, the society is composed of surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada who perform Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
ASPS comprises 94% of all board-certified plastic surgeons in the United States and has selected international members such as Dr. Cha.
Dr. Jeongho Cha
Dr. Cha speaks English and Korean fluently and spent part of his life in Washington D.C. He has been featured twice by NBC in the USA and has a 100% safety record.
He belongs to the top circle of plastic surgeons in Korea and is certified by all government approved plastic surgery boards. Dr.Cha performs all his own surgeries and takes a maximum of 2 surgeries per day to ensure quality control. He never rushes through consultations and will focus 100% on you during your time at MINA PLASTIC SURGERY.